Self Worth

 


How much you cost? If you're a product.


It's been....a LONGGGG while since the last time I write.

Writing is still the best way of expressing my thoughts.

And the best way to note thing down. 😳

(Amazing how now I can put emoji in my blog post HAHAHA, cause I still remember the good old days that I used to draw the emoji myself... or I have to copy paste from google. duhhhhh hahaa)


So this is just another random post that I wish how it can remind myself in the future if I got lost again.

Today I truly experience and get fully conscious of how self worth is important.

For...both my career and relationship.


SOOOO career wise....

I've been interviewing lately, and I went through a lot of interviews in my past 5 years even though I just have 2 ex engineering jobs hahaha. 

I rejected quite some opportunities. Won't say I don't regret it but I guess, it's all meant to be so I am who I am now? and how I am at where I am now.


How and why I'm feeling or thinking about my self worth?

Thick-faced a bit, hahaha I always secure a job offer as long as we proceeded to interview EXCEPT the first one during my 2nd year of employment. That's my first interview for job-change and i'm not prepared at all.

Not only I'm not well-prepared, I guess I was really not doing my best at my job back then, that I don't really learn too much nor I can explain well what I did back then.

I then throw myself into work, really absorb and learn from my seniors/bosses.

(Uhmmmmm...Although I also lepak most of the time but I did hit my own goal and expectation hahaha)

Then the next and subsequent interviewssss was about 3 years later at my 4th year of employment.

I even did notes and scripts for interviews, preparing for all kind of questions, got my experiences and stories ready. Haha.


And I'll say, if you really know what you're doing. And as long as you're prepared and sincere.

You'll always land a great job. 😳

There were many times, that I felt like, that's so unfair, why do I have to do extra things, why do boss always ask me to do instead of someone else.

But I'm riping the fruits now. I bet at least I'm more knowledgeable than the those who didn't get troubled with extra things.

I used to hate the word "能者多劳" (Trans: Capable people does more) - HAHAHA but maybe still hating it now.

Yet, it's actually not that bad I guess? Hahahaha. 


Anyhow anyway!!! This is to remind myself to work hard for my current and next employment.

My usual goal is always: 对得起自己对得起老板对得起公司 (Trans: Won't feel sorry for myself, ma bosses, and ma company).

Hahaha cause I'm lazyyyyy, but at least... I will get thing done, nicely 😳 and deliver.. (not babies :))

So yepppp! Keep figting and don't stay in your comfort zone.

Even if you're suffering now, it's all for the better future!



Whileeeee relationship wise....

Being non-toxic is really important I guess.

I might not fully be there yet, but I'm trying my best.

And to stop being toxic, it goes around knowing your self worth... (imo)

Knowing my self worth, let me love and appreciate myself better.

Loving myself, let me love my partner better.

And loving myself, somehow let me become less demanding too.


As a saying goes, no one can love you better than yourself.

And it's so true.

Most of the relationship problem (just my 2 cents, might not be true) happens when, you're waiting for someone, or anyone to love you.

It sounds nothing wrong to be waiting for someone to love you.

But provided if you also love yourself and you love yourself better than anyone else.

Cause disappointment often happen when that someone doesn't hit your expectations.

For instance, you might be thinking, ah it's 520 or valentines or any random day, I wish if my bf got me flowers.

Wouldn't it be faster if you voice it out instead of silently praying for that?

And wouldn't it be even faster, if you buy yourself flowers?

Why wait someone to do things in your favour when you can do it yourself? 😳


Just do it. Or just ask for it if you really love to have it from someone. 😳

Love is not a guessing game. It's all about communications.


Wellllll but of courseee, I'm superrrr lucky to have found D cause we're both growing together.

He is also the major reason I'm emotionally stable hahaha.

Nothing much I'd like to talk about my relationship hehe cause it's anyway between me & D.


Just to note down & remind myself about my self worth & to love myself better.

So I can love people around me better 💜


Thankful for all the great thing in life! 

Will keep going! and keep increasing my self worth hehe.


ahhfen wrote 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog